AIM
Dureagon

Lantern Lantern

Love the bass. It makes this sick man feel good again. if not a bit sinister.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

I thank ye.

Wondered if the bass was too heavy but it feels so good from my sub.

A Beat For My Mom : Tifa Narushima Cloudman A Beat For My Mom : Tifa Narushima Cloudman

Respect. Its lovely, and i love the bass dude. Short and sweet.

We Back We Back

wow funky great shit man. This is pretty smooth and original. I like the warping of sounds and the bass is pretty groovy.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks, man. I started messing around again with the IMG part of Harmor. Apparently you can drop in a sample and make a "synth" out of it. Mess with time stretching and a bunch of other really weird knobs that make some trippy noises.

If you were willing to have like 20 Harmor plugins open (probably very taxing on your CPU) you could chop up a sample in such a way that you have complete control over the pitch and tempo of every chop, and they could keep playing to the end of the sample. Different from Slicex where it stops at the end marker of the chop.

You can probably do the time stretching stuff in Slicex but I never got around to figuring out how to do it.

Thanks for the review, dude.

Push the Tempest By Push the Tempest By

!evorppa I ...saedi em evag dne eht drawot selpmaS .ebiv looc ytterP

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Best review of 2017

Rex: Origins Rap Rex: Origins Rap

Props for having flow and and having your fingers in other artistic endeavors people could only hop on being as talented.

Kwing responds:

Thanks man! Looks like my music has been surprising my game dev buddies and my games have been surprising my music buddies.

51 51

those drums... hey those drums.... those drums.. are real nice.

Kool Filter Kings INST DEMO Kool Filter Kings INST DEMO

well then... the drums arent too bad they seem a bit flat. it could have a nice groove but the sounds just are kind of cheap. especially the string sound. One thing i like to do if i have a melody thats just too simple is i record myself playing and then sample myself and chop up what i played. its a good way to get kind of a vibe going and build from there. Youuuuuuuuu should keep trying :)

budjohnson responds:

Lol yea, I agree wholeheartedly lmao

Til Dawn Til Dawn

the groove is on point as usual. i like the eccentric sounds and how well theyall melt. you always make very comprehensive projects.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

:) thanks

The Dreamer's Interlude The Dreamer's Interlude

Love these drums. Like the vibe. I dig it mayne.

Vector Vector

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. well yeah its good. Its like an alien world during happy hour. if that makes sense. what makes sense anymore though.