AIM
Dureagon

For My Grandmother [ Maria Nishima Cloudman] [RIP] For My Grandmother [ Maria Nishima Cloudman] [RIP]

She would love this jazzy tune my dude.

KingSandy responds:

Elegy Elegy

Doctniks reviews are always appreciated hes a fair dude and sometimes savage lol. I really like this one because it has that swing i just cant do . Its very off kilter so you know i dig it.

Help Help

Doesn't even loop properly. fuck man!

bby bby

That swing! really dig the vibe the drum pattern is nuts and the vocals really make this soar. Top stuff.

Beachside Beachside

Simple but catchy, has a pogo feel. i like the drum patterns and the humid tone to it.

BJ - 2 Far Gone BJ - 2 Far Gone

swanky and crisp as all hell dude. This has that fucking swing and vibe that get the juices flowing. but also a very mysteriousness that is pretty infectious. Very cool.

Phase 24 Phase 24

This has that off kilter quality you do so well and is as usual groovy solid as a rock. I love your bag of tricks.

Oishi Oishi

Soundscapes. i like the groove and the quirkiness of this. it feels a bit skeletal (i should talk) at parts but overall its one to vibe to. :40 are cool switchups.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks for the review, man. The switchup only happened because the piano sample didn't mess with the rest of the beat. I really wanted it to though. I agree with the skeletal comment. It could probably use an extra layer of drums on top, because the drum loop here is kinda light.

High on the Neck High on the Neck

Well i like it. i sampled it twice. Its real good very comforting and layered with great melody.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Oh yeah I heard those tracks -- good shit, man!

I wish the two rhythm gtr tracks were tighter here, but I was in a rush

Neck-High (remix) Neck-High (remix)

Dammit you beat me to it!

B-RadGfromOV responds:

I'd like to hear your take on it